Welcome, come and stay awhile!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Heading South to Columbus!


Hey All, I was supose to be at the Franklin art fair this Monday, Labor Day. However Upper Arlington show near Columbus has called me off the wait list so I canceled Frank and going to a brand new show for me. I am excited to a. get out of town and b. do a new show.
Wow that pic sure is blury...ever since I lost tthe dew-hicky that holds the camera on the tripod....gotta get a new one.
Our new DNA continues to eat and grow and even open those eyes a little. I'm set to go on vacation for the next 10 days so I will make another visit to see our little darling Faye.
I've had the house to myself for the last 3 days. David off to Madison for a funeral of a friend, one more person bites the dust due to Depression, so freakin' sad, leaves a wife and 8yr old biy behind. Luke my youngest son has moved in but went to An Arbor for the weekend, hence I'm alone and loving it. Gotta put a few more pair of earrings together, thanks for checking out my blog, catch you all lata, BK~

No comments:

Post a Comment