Welcome, come and stay awhile!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Greetings Beadheads!


This little plant has turned out to be quite the little charmer. I don't know the plant name for it but will find out when I go back to the produce station. The matte green leaves and those little coral flowerettes are so charming!
Well, just a few more days and it's time for the road trip to Northville. I'm feeling just a tad nervous about my spot...sorta the end of a row of booths, I hate being stuck on an end. Looking forward to seeing my gal pals though, and three words, Sell, Sell, Sell!
Gonna be a scorcher today, I love summer! Take care all and thanks for checkin' in! BK~

1 comment:

  1. esa mierda tiene que colocar de cojones joder tio vendeme unas 200 o asi, muy bonita esa planta, tienes que flipar en colores cuando la comes.

    Great blog men

    ReplyDelete