Welcome, come and stay awhile!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Return From The Big City!


And boy am I tired people! Anywhoooo, Northville was disappointing but could always be worse. I did $800. Customers just aren't turning out in droves like they use to and the ones that do come out are often disinterested. It was a very fun weekend however. I very much need to thank my very good friends, Julie and Heidi Lynn for their most excellent hospitality. Thanks for letting me stay at your house Heidi. It was really fun. Julie waited on me hand and foot and I don't need to tell you how special that makes a lady feel. Dinner was excellent as was the company. Here I am at the boys beautiful garden. Ferndale really has some beautiful homes and gardens. Thanks for checking in, BK~

No comments:

Post a Comment