Welcome, come and stay awhile!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Relax, It'll Be Fine...


Forgive my long absence, I do have a long list of excuses for being gone for the last week. As you know breakdowns come and go and I had a big one over the weekend. To make matters worse my computor got a very ugly Trojan worm ( I don't even like spelling it here for fear it will again attach itself to my files) which happened on Thursday as I was poking around the web.
That said I've spent lots of time obsessing about MJ, who I've never been a huge fan of, I'm just not that into Pop, however now I can't get enough of all the lurid details. How in the world does one become so famous that one can not even do something that comes so easily for the rests of us....sleep! Speaking of sleep I would love to be as relaxed as m'lady in the photo taken at the boys garden in Ferndale.
I have a new blog I'm loving about small spaces.http://lovinglivingsmall.blogspot.com/ why is it you must aquire some years before you appreciate the beauty of a tiny house? Less to clean and I find it a very comforting space to be in.
I'll be right back with some new pics but right now the camera batteries are low so I've got to wait an hour to recharge them. You should see (and you will) the new giganic spacer beads I'm working on. They take 2 rods of glass to make, just huge! Gotta run to the shop. Trust that BK! is back on her feet again. Lata...BK~

No comments:

Post a Comment