Welcome, come and stay awhile!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Special Order Done!


Mary, you Pink and Violet Head, your bracelet is done. Still working on those earrings.
What else is going on? Just finished season 4 of "Weeds". I do love those characters, especially Nancy who has a wonderful feminine quality and Andy who is as cute as they come. Just joined the Weeds forum and I see I'm not the only one crazy about the show.
This is the first summer I've feed the birds and so glad I decided to do so. The mother Cardinal just had her 2 fledges out there by the feeder. They were doing that little fluttering of their wings that signals "Me Hungry!" the little ones are as big as she is. Mothering is alot of work, even for the birds! Thanks for checkin' in.
Ann, have you talked Mshaw into going upnorth next weekend yet??? BK~

No comments:

Post a Comment